Our Commitment to Access
The Molly Brown House Museum is striving to improve the accessibility of our museum every day. We believe that accessibility is ongoing and can always be improved. We will do our best to accommodate requests in order to ensure that people with diverse needs and abilities can participate in our tours, events, and programs.
Like our colleagues at the Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company, we believe:
- Access is a civil rights issue, with a moral imperative.
- Access is a diversity issue.
- Reducing the physical and attitudinal barriers to people with disabilities by creating environments accessible to all is the fundamental principle underlying access and universal design.
- Access benefits the greater population.
- Access should be integrated into all facets and activities of our organization, from day-to-day operations to long-range goals and objectives.
- We should lead by example.
- Access is a dynamic work in progress, as new initiatives are developed, art forms change and expand, and new technologies are introduced.
Please contact us before your visit with any accessibility questions at 303-832-4092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Molly Brown House Museum strives to ensure that our website and digital resources are accessible to people with disabilities.
We Know It Isn’t Perfect
We know our site isn’t perfect and are working to ensure that our website is easy to use. Despite our efforts to make everything on the website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. We’re a small staff and we’re working on this as quickly as we have time and resources to.
We Want to Help
We hope that you won’t run into any problems accessing the information on the website, but if you do, please contact us during our open business hours we will be happy to assist you. If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please reach out! We will help you as best we can. You can reach us in the following ways:
Phone: 303-832-4092 x 17
Mail: Molly Brown House Museum
Denver, CO 80203