“I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.” -Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
The ghosts of Victorian Horrors past are rising as we return to an evening of “in-person” visits from both the spirit and mortal worlds. Join us in creeping from room to room hearing tales directly from gothic greats. We’ll be limiting group size for each entry allowing for a more meaningful communion with the dead.
- Your visit with the spirits will last approximately 45-60 minutes–your presence enlivens their lonely existence
- Your on-site experience will involve climbing or descending more than 50 steps during your time in the house*
- All guests must show proof of vaccination or negative Covid test before entering
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Suggested for ages 12 and up, per parental discretion
*If stairs pose a problem, please call Kim at 303-832-4092 ext. 16 to discuss alternatives.