Virtual Spring Break Camp
Session 1: March 22-26, 2021
Session 2: March 29-April 2, 2021
Looking for fun and engaging ways to keep your kids entertained from the safety of your own home this Spring Break? Then look no further than our virtual “Camp Unsinkable!” We’ll get hands on with history as we explore the life and times of Margaret “Molly” Brown while learning how to be a curator. At the end of the week, campers will put together their very own digital museum exhibit!
Tune into our live and interactive Zoom sessions each morning from 9:30-11:00 and then complete the rest of your camp activities using materials from your kit on your own and guided video lessons from our educators.
What You Will Need:
- One “Camp Unsinkable” kit for each child (see below for information on kits).
- A device (desktop computer, laptop or tablet) with a screen and a camera on the same side as the screen (ex: a selfie camera).
- Internet capable of streaming video.
- A login to Zoom (a free video conferencing program). Don’t have one? We can help you get signed up.
- Shipping: Want your kit shipped to your home? No problem! Registration for our shipping option closes ten days before camp begins to ensure that participants receive their materials on time. For the March 22-26 session, register by March 12. For the March 29 – April 2 session, register by March 19. Additional shipping fees apply.
- Pick Up: Want to pick up your kit from the Molly Brown House Museum at no extra charge? Registration for our pick-up option closes the Wednesday before camp begins. Register by March 17 for the March 22-26 session and by March 24 for the March 29-April 2 session. Pick up during our business hours from 10 am to 4 pm Wednesday – Sunday any time after March 18.
Registration: Click here to register. Please note, this is an interactive program and is best experienced from a device with video and audio capabilities.
Location: Virtual! Live sessions will take place over Zoom.
Cost: $100/members, $125/non-members. Cost includes one kit. Additional kits can be purchased for $40 (no additional discounts). Not a member? Consider becoming a member today and saving on your camp registration! Become a member today!
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Please contact Heather Pressman at email@example.com to apply.
Questions? Email Heather Pressman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Refunds on virtual camp kits can only be requested before the registration deadline. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds on kits that have already been shipped out or picked up by campers.